Inspiring Our Youth
To Realise Their Potential

Advice and Further Information

Extensive information can be obtained from the Australian Government’s Department of Home Affairs website: www.border.gov.au

The NSW Government State Migration Plan is available at www.business.nsw.gov.au/live-and-work-in-nsw/visa-and-migration/state-migration-plan

If you are interested in relocating to this region, we encourage you to learn about it. Online information can be found on this website and its sister site: www.comeoninland.com.au.

If you would like to make an enquiry with the Department of Home Affairs, please visit their website www.border.gov.au.

The general enquiries number is 131881.

Registered Migration Agents located in the Northern Inland

Mark Lyden (Lyden Law, Tamworth)
Christopher Serow (Legal Minds, Armidale)

It is not the role of RDA Northern Inland to provide advice. We can only explain the requirements for RCB assessment of the 494 and 491 visas. If you require advices, you should seek advice from a formally registered migration agent. Choosing an agent based in your local region could be advantageous, due to local knowledge, regional commitment and general logistic efficiencies.

About the 489 and 491 Visas for Employers About the 489 and 491 Visas for Employers Find out about the 491 and 489 Visa incuding your obligations and how it can help your business. Read More
Share This Page With Someone
Stay Informed
Subscribe to one or more of our regular email subscriptions, to be kept up to date on news and funding opportunities for the region
Choose Your Subscription(s)
Contact Us
Phone02 6771 0700
Opening Hours 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday
(Except Public Holidays)
Address 143 Marsh Street
Armidale NSW 2350
Postal Address PO Box 72
Armidale NSW 2350
Find Us in Google Maps or Apple Maps
© Copyright 2024 Regional Development Australia - Northern Inland
An Australian Government Initiative